
I don't know about you, but my virtual Christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket! My friend Linda and I are going back to the Queen of Hearts in Alpharetta, Georgia, to see what we can buy! Want to come? Remember, it's virtual money! Buy anything and everything you want! Sooo...are any of you sheep lovers tempted? Look at this cute guy...only $39.95! You can't tell from the photo, but he's pretty big!

Or how about some transferware? Look at all of the brown pieces! I see a pretty butter dish and a wonderful bone plate. Remember that you can click on the photos and enlarge them to take a closer look.

OK, now you know I have to check. Yep. My "goat" rack is still there. Still not on sale, though! Hmmm...$145. Hey...it's
virtual money, right?

Ohhh...look at this sweet little bunny and cabbage bowl! Any takers? The top of the cabbage lifts off. It's $57. Wouldn't that make a cute centerpiece at Easter?

Wow! I've never seen Quimper plates like these! They're antiques at $125 each. Hmmm...or do I prefer the ones with the little Breton man and woman? I'm going to ask my fellow Quimper ware addicts...what do you think?

Isn't this a cute couple? The Dutch salt and pepper shakers are $22. I like them because they remind me of some that my grandmother always kept in her window sill. I think they should be switched, so they are eyeing each other. What do you think?

Look...Little Red is still here! This is a Hull cookie jar priced at $350. Is that a good deal??

Isn't this the cutest thing? It's a milk glass Santa and sleigh at $28. But wait...the sign says 30% off, so it's $19.60. Isn't it unusual? I love the decoration on the side of the sleigh!

Tea for two? Here's a pink transferware tea set at $145.50. I love the matching tray!

Oh, this is just so darn cute! Look at those baby chicks! And it's only $39!
Shoot! I wish I had brought this one home! I'd have to take some plates off the wall to make room, though. I bet there's somebody out there who wants this one.

What a cute idea! A candle in a tea cup! And only $12! If I had this one, I could even do Pink Saturday!

This one is pretty amazing! These topiaries are only $8 each! I wish I had another mantel! And that looks like a photo album for your doggie behind them, doesn't it?

I LOVE this gorgeous flow blue platter! It features a hunt scene and it's $295. Let's take a closer look...

Can you see the two men hunting with their bird dogs?

And this one must be a fox hunt. Isn't this just exquisite?

Isn't this beautiful? A Capodimonte porcelain lided bowl for $35. Woah! Marked down from $55! What a deal! Hmmm...Pink Saturday again!

I love this little bird clock for only $30! It's not an antique, but it surely is cute! Where can I put it???

Ohhhhhh! Here's a set of Haviland china...a 7 piece set for 12 and 7 serving pieces to boot! It's $325. Anyone tempted? Let's look a little closer...

Look at the gravy boat...and the tea pot! And those stacks of plates!!!Ohhh...and the soup tureen!!! Hmmm...

Here's a pretty blue/grey dresser for $449. I love the stencil and the glass knobs!

What a dainty little Victorian lipstick purse! It's $19, but I'm not sure that it's vintage.

Ohhhhh....now I bet we'll have takers for these crowns! I know several bloggers who collect these! I didn't get the price on them, though.
Whew! My arms are getting tired from carrying all of this stuff!
How did you do? Shall we go get the U-Haul? I don't know about you, but in this economy, I need to do a LOT more virtual shopping! I actually did bring some things home this time, though! I am going to show them to you soon!!
And now...an update...remember that last time we were here my friend Linda had come to check out an antique French vaisselier or hutch, but was wavering? Well.......

...a few days later, she came home and found it in her dining room with a little note from her sweet hubby Bud saying...
Merry Christmas to us! Here it is with her beautiful plates and ironstone pitchers so nicely displayed on it. Isn't that just the best present? And it's not even
virtual!! Some gals have all the luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment