
I had to iron the linens, polish the flatware, set the table, make the candle holders, shop for little extra doo dads, take the photos at all different times of day (double the work because I forgot the goblets the first time...sheesh!), create the post....well, you get the picture! I had no idea that you ladies work so hard to give us such inspiration! I am in absolute awe of your talent and your patience! So I am giving all of you this award. All you have to do is take it if you want it. You have more than earned it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merci Beaucoup! In addition, I am so thrilled to have received three wonderful awards in the last few days from some extraordinary ladies! I hope they will forgive my tardiness in posting them, because I have been working so hard on my first Tablescape Tuesday.
I am so honored to have received this award from six wonderful blogging friends:
Ann at Life at Ann's Place
Kathy at Emptynester
Barb at Grits and Glamour
Kristen at Kristen's Creations
Tardevil at Confessions of a 40-something Mama Queen
Blossom at Interior Rooms...
These ladies have all been so gracious and welcoming to me, a fledgling blogger, and I appreciate so much their special friendship. Please go by to visit them at their wonderful blogs!
This award focuses on the friendships that blossom here in blogland. Blogs who receive this award are "exceedingly charming" says it's authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to fine and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
So many of you wonderful ladies have already received this award, that I am breaking the rules. I am, in fact, awarding it back to the lady who gave it to me in the first place...
Ann at Life at Ann's Place
Ann...I know you have already received it and you don't need to post it again, but you deserve to have it again! I just want you to know I appreciate you!
She has been so kind and so generous with her time and her friendship. She has gone out of her way to make me feel welcome and feel a part of this wonderful community of bloggers. She makes me laugh every day! I look forward to starting my day by visiting her blog. Please visit this wonderful lady and tell her how much she is appreciated!
I received the Lemonade Award from four dear blogging friends:
Donna at Designs on 47th Street
Kathy at Emptynester
Barb at Grits and Glamour
Susan at A Southern Daydreamer
Please be sure to drop by and pay these talented bloggers a visit. Lots of good inspiration and great design ideas await you there!
The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.
The rules:
1) put the logo on your blog
2) nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3) have your 10 pass it along to 10 more!
Once again, I hope you will forgive me if I break the rules. There are two incredible people to whom I would like to give this award:
Barb at Grits and Glamour
Lynne at Lynne's Gifts from the Heart
Barb and Lynne...Please don't feel that you have to pass this along. You've got too much going on already...and good things, too! :-) Just smile!
These two ladies have truly made lemonade out of lemons! They have persevered through some tough personal times in the past year, but their blogs reflect their positive attitudes, bursting at the seams with good humor, generosity and concern for others. Fortunately, in the last week, both of them have had wonderful news, as they have told us on their blogs, and can bask in the old light at the end of the tunnel heading their way!! Please visit their blogs and share in their good news!
Finally, I received this award from my new blogging friend KD at Southern Whimsy. She is a new blogger like me. Please drop by her amazing blog and tell her hello if you have not already.Here are the rules...1) Add the award image to your sidebar.2) Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post.3) When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include the person who gave you the award and link it back to them.4) Post 5 of your addictions.5) Post 5 winners and link it back to them as well.6) Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are my 5 addictions:
1. Blogging, blogging, blogging!!!! It happens fast, doesn't it?
2. Diet Coke
3. Coffee
4. Cheese
5. And most importantly....my grandson!
So many of you ladies have already received this award that I am just asking that you take it if you would like to reveal your secret addictions to all of us!
Whew! I promise not to get so far behind again! Or maybe not...if I do another Tablescape Tuesday! Who am I kidding? I'm lying awake visualizing tablescapes already!! hehehe!!

No comments:
Post a Comment