
Another year is coming to an end and it’s time to welcome in 2012! It went so fast, didn’t it? Once again, it is Miss Kitty who plays hostess for us, good naturedly sporting the traditional New Years tiara. It has been a fun and eventful year for us here at
Plate Addict. We welcomed my third grandson…such a sweet little guy!…and my oldest grandson and I finally made that long-anticipated trip to Paris. My middle grandson has blossomed into a little fellow with a big personality. Indeed for me it was a year filled with wonderful blessings! And as I sit at the table on New Years Day with family and friends counting those blessings, you, my blogging friends, will be among them. With you, I have a circle of wonderful friends, most of whom I have never even met, but feel closer to and know more about than some of my neighbors! I have found friends whom I will cherish all of my life.
So I would like to wish a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to each of you, my dear friends, and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment