My Bargain Pottery Barn Santos Cage Doll

051 Look what came in the mail this weekend…my new bargain Pottery Barn Santos cage doll…for under $6.00! Woo hoo!

074 You may remember that I actually splurged and bought one last year…one with a beautiful expression that I love to showcase at Christmas.

038 And, yes, this one is definitely more primitive than the other and maybe not quite my style, but at that price, how could I resist her? I love the way the ex-voto heart is already carved on her chest! I spied her way back in early November and I have been waiting for her to go on sale!

028 Oh…and there is one thing I need to mention…she is only 6 1/2 inches tall!  Sorry! I had to tease you just a little! I have been wanting one like her, but they are all just soooo big and expensive! She’s actually an ornament with the little screw in her head removed.

012 But I think she will do very nicely atop my vintage book bundle…what do you think? I love the little extra pizzazz she adds! I think you may see a lot of her this year!

018 Thanks for playing along! I hope you don’t mind that I teased you just a little! Next, maybe I will buy a tiny farm with teensy goats to satisfy my goat obsession! Is there anything you’d like to have in a tiny version?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my little Santos doll! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday (first Monday of the month)
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Beth at The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for the Winter Blues Party

Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday

Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

See you next time! A la prochaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment